Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hangin

Cousins Ava and Cam came over today; here's Uncle Matt reading the three older kids a story.


If I was in the mood to write more, I'd write about how disturbing it is that toddlers, at least these toddlers, want to watch each other poop.  I think it's like, hey, look what I can do!  You can do it too?  Let's see!  It's high time we teach them that their bodily functions are gross.

Here are Julie and the kids watching Jodie, Matt, Ava, and Cameron (oh, and Cooper, the horniest dog in America) leave.


Oh yeah, and here's Lyla this morning when she learned about the princess station on Pandora.


I think she liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Lyla's outfit certainly is... unique. Is Hello Kitty Sock #2 still missing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She dressed herself. Sort of.

    ReplyDelete