Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Looking out for the boy


Rowan's arm got bitten today by Jibber Jabber, the daycare python.

Just kidding, it was a kid who wanted Rowan's toy.  Rowan was all, "Hell no!" and the kid was all, "Nom nom!" 

I'm going to let it slide this time, but if it happens again, I'll find out who the kid is, go teach at his eventual high school, and then in 12 years write extra critical feedback on his English homework.

Speaking of ridiculous ways to look out for my son's best interests, today I took out all the toilet seats in the house and replaced them with ones that lower slowly.  I read an article that mentioned emergency room visits due to the toilet lid slamming on a young boy's [shudder].

Don't worry, buddy.  I've got your back.  And your front.

No comments:

Post a Comment