Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tattling


That's not brushing.  Rowan is a major toothpaste sucker.  I think we'll be able to switch him to fluoride toothpaste when he's 25 or so.

In other news:

"Lyla, what did you do at school today that was fun?"

"I played with Lucy."

"What did you play with Lucy?"

"We shake our booties at each other."

"Excellent.  What else did you do?"

"What?"

"Did you do anything else fun with Lucy?  I'm not sure booty shaking can be the basis of a friendship."

"Well, every time I tell on her and then come back, she says, 'What did she say?'"

"Excuse me?"

"Lucy says, 'What did the teacher say?' whenever I tell on her."

"Ah.  So you tell on Lucy sometimes?"

"Yes."

"What do you tell on Lucy about?"

"I tell the teacher what she did wrong."

"I see.  And then Lucy asks you what the teacher said?"

"Yeah.  I'm really tired of it."

"But then you shake your booties at each other."

"Yes."

"Makes perfect sense."

No comments:

Post a Comment