Sunday, February 10, 2013

Unapologetically adorable


"I wan nonurt.  I wan donut ho.  Weed dis buht.  I don nike it.  Daisy nicked me.  WAAAAAAAAAH!"  Rowan spent the entire morning either napping or needing a nap, mostly the latter.  He was terribly two.

Finally we came to our senses and hauled everyone outside.  Unapologetically adorable photos follow.






After dinner and baths, Lyla and Rowan bolted around the house, shrieking and tackling each other.  We paid very little attention, figuring if we could hear the stomping of their feet, then they were probably not sticking anything into an electrical socket.  But then the stomping and the shrieking ended, so I ran upstairs, half expecting to find someone wading in the toilet.

But I found this:


So I slowly backed out of the room and sat in the hallway until they finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment